Search

Copyright Notice

All images © 2010-2016 Hee Jenn Wei unless stated otherwise. Reproduction of any content without permission is prohibited.
Contact heejennwei@yahoo.com for requests. Refer to the Image Use Policy.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kimber

Oh crud. I know I'd been talking about Gear is good, Vision is better.

Yet, I'd found myself lingering in photography limbo, cursed. Upgraded to Full Frame eventually. When I got my first DSLR, I told my friends, "I would never ever upgrade to FF, gear is good, vision is better". I was truthfully sincere, bull-crap at the same time.

I love Kimber, I love the body. It weighted a little more but it fits me well. I like the way it works, the shutter, and the rest of Kimber feels more solid. The low light noise is amazing!

Still it ain't about the tools, it about what you need. I needed a Full Frame to gratify my desire, I feel contented and happy. I'm going to say this again, "Kimber will be my last camera!"
picture from thetechjournal.com






Kimberwillbemylastcamera!!!

Regards,
JW

No comments: